Thursday, July 8, 2010

POST PREGNANCY UPDATE


Tomorrow Bryson will be 4 weeks old!! I can hardly believe it has already been a month. My feet are getting back to normal. I have lost a total of 34 lbs (gained only 16 when pregnant), so I'm excited. I am trying really hard to get a "normal" daily routine with a 4 week old and a 3 year old. It is difficult sometimes but I am working on it. The hardest thing for me is trying to get everything done in a day that I want to do. As you can tell, the biggest thing being overlooked is my blog. I miss blogging everyday but right now it is just impossible to get online everyday and complete my daily blog routine. Please bear with me, I will be back to a full time blogging schedule soon.
Bryson is doing great. He now weighs 9 lbs and is 21" long. He is sleeping 6-7 hours straight at night, what more could I ask for. Big sister Payton is still adjusting. She has her jealous moments but overall is doing good.
I am just so thankful and blessed that I have 2 healthy, beautiful children.

2 comments:

Sona said...

Thanks for the update! Now go prop those feet up - even if only for 5 minutes!

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

So glad that you all are doing well! And way to go on the weight lost! That's awesome!
God bless,
Amanda