Monday, June 21, 2010

BABY SCOTT IS HERE!

Bryson Payton
Born - June 11 at 9:02 pm
Weight - 8.78 lbs. Length - 20.5"
We are so happy to welcome Bryson into our lives. I have been blessed with 2 beautiful healthy children. He was born Friday night and we came home on Sunday. Everyone is doing well. Payton is adjusting. She is a great helper but she does have her jealous moments too. I haven't been online in over a week so bare with me as I try to get a "normal" schedule this week. I have over 800 emails in my inbox. Thanks to everyone for their comments and emails. They all have meant so much and were greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Alison Kelley said...

Congratulation on your new bundle of joy! He's so cute! Enjoy every moment, everything seems to happen very fast with the second child. Best wishes!

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

He is so adorable! Congratulation! Enjoy getting used to having a baby again, it's such a blessing. :)

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

Awww, such a cutie!! Congratulations! What a sweet, precious bundle of joy! God bless you and your family!
God bless,
Amanda