Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LUNCHTIME SHOPPING - RITE AID

For some reason, I have 12 bottles of conditioner and I am down to my last bottle of shampoo. It is amazing how much more shampoo we use than conditioner. I was excited to see that Herbal Essence was on sale this week for $2.99 each at RiteAid since it is one of my favorite brands.

Here is what I purchased:

2 - Herbal Essence Shampoo - 2.99 each - $5.98
2 - Herbal Essence Hair Spray - 2.99 each - $5.98

Total - $ 11.96
Used (2) B1G1 Free Coupons for PG 2/7
Used (1) 1.00 Rite Aid Coupon
Total OOP - $5.86 incl. tax

2 comments:

GingerLily said...

That made me laugh because we are having the opposite predicament in our household at the moment....lots of Citre Shine shampoo, but no conditioner. LOL Glad you found some good shampoo deals. =) ~Krista

Sona said...

Honestly, I've all but given up on conditioner. I found it weighed my hair down and kept it dull.