Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I HAVE FOUND SIGNS OF SPRING!!

The first day of Spring was Saturday. We spent most of the day outside playing and working in the yard. I have never been so happy for Spring to be here. I know that is due to us having such a bad winter. It snowed 4 times and we had over 30 inches of snow total. That is something we are not use to here in the Foothills of NC. While in my yard, I found so many signs of spring. I am so looking forward to sun and warm weather.


My day lilies have already popped up.


My daffodils are about to bloom.



And this is where Payton spent most of her day. She told us as we were going in for the day that she just loved Summer!!!

3 comments:

Sona said...

My bulbs are coming up, too! Soon I'm going to have to mow the lawn.

Missy said...

I love the Daffodils sprouting up everywhere!

Maria said...

Sona,

It will mowing time here soon also.

Missy,
I too love the daffodils.