Monday, March 1, 2010

I AM A THE VIEW BRAND AMBASSADOR


It's official ... I am a The View Brand Ambassador.

I started watching The View over 3 years ago while on maternity leave with my first child. I looked forward to 11am EST every day. Being a first time mom and being home a lot with just my baby, I really enjoyed the daily hot topics and guests. I felt like it was my way of keeping up to date with important events in the world and also I felt like I was having a little "me" time.

Currently, the show has 5 hosts......Moderator Whoopi Goldberg, Comedian and Host of Joy Behar, Comedian, Actress, Author Sherri Shepherd, Designer, Author and Formerly Survivor Contestant Elizabeth Hasselbeck, and ABC News Correspondent Barbara Walters. Barbara is not on the show every day but normally 2 -3 days a week.

Each week I will share with you the guests and the schedule for the upcoming week. You can become a fan of The View and you follow The View on twitter.



Disclaimer: I am a participant in Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

No comments: