Monday, January 25, 2010

DECLUTTERING AND ORGANIZING WEEK -- MY KITCHEN

It is amazing the amount of clutter you can collect in a short amount of time. For me, the end of the year always seem to make things worse. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, along with my "normal" daily life. I don't always spend the time needed to put things in their proper places and 1 month later you can tell.

This week has been declared "DECLUTTERING AND ORGANIZING WEEK" in my house. I even my husband on board. He also has a list of things he would like to declutter and organized.
I have to spend at least 30 minutes each day to declutter and organize. Here is what I have accomplished today in my kitchen.

The tupperware/container cabinet. This never seems to stay organized. My husband is a packrat when it comes to certain things and plastic containers is one of them. I'm glad he wasn't home when I did this.

BEFORE: AFTER:



One of my drawers in my island that has a variety of things.
BEFORE:

AFTER:


I also went through my pantry, my bakers rack, 4 other drawers and all my cabinets. This is my results.........

WHAT I HAD AFTER 30 MINUTES:


No comments: