Wednesday, November 18, 2009

GLADE SENSE AND SPRAY REVIEW


Being a Bzzagent, I get try out new products for FREE as long as I share information about the product and provide useful feedback.

My last BzzCampaign was for Glade Sense and Spray. Interested in an air freshner that only releases fragrance when someone is around to appreciate it? Then, Glade Sense and Spray is for you. The automatic freshener has a motion sensor - so when it senses you're in the room it can deliver a puff of lasting freshness only when you need it.
Glade Sense & Spray is available in 6 scents - Powder Fresh, Clean Linen, Apple Cinnamon, Country Garden, Hawaiian Breeze, and Clear Springs. You can find other great information about the product here.
I personally love this. I currently have 2 in my home now. If you are interested, in trying them and would like a $4 coupon to use on your purchase I have 3 available. Just leave me a comment with your email address so I can contact you for your address. They will be given away on a first come first serve basis.
Disclaimer: My BzzAgent did send me a FREE product for writing this review. My thoughts and review is my opinion.

No comments: