Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TASTY TUESDAY - RECIPE FOR A HAPPY HOME

Take one-half cup of

FRIENDSHIP;

add one cup of

THOUGHTFULNESS;

cream together with a pinch of powdered

TENDERNESS;

very lightly heat in a bowl of

LOYALTY

with one cup of

FAITH,

one of

HOPE,

and one of

LOVE.


Be sure to add a spoonful each of gaiety that sings and the ability to laugh at little things, moisten with sudden tears of heartfelt sympathy and bake in a good nurtured pan. Serve repeatedly.
You can find other great Recipes at Tasty Tuesday at

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I like it! And thanks for the tips on the freebies. I had the free potatoes sent to my daughter at college:)

Maria said...

Good Debbie!!

I hope she enjoys them.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope to see you at Crock Pot Wednesday on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Thanks again for posting.