Friday, July 31, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week





1) Decorating Living Rooms with Thrift Store Items - You never now what you will find in a thrifty store.

2) Ideas for Beautifying the Backyard - I have already done some of these things this summer.

3) How to Inventory Hand Me Downs - Meredith has a great system which I plan to use. She has even shared her spreadsheets.

4) Cracker Barrell Double Fudge Coca-Cola Cake - This sounds and looks great.

5) Ways to Save: Improvise - Lydia shares a great list of ways to save money in your everyday activities.

6) Outdoor Room on a Budget - Awesome job in decorating a space on a budget.

7) Six Words That Saved Me $17,893 - Great article by Frugal Dad on how he saved so much money.

8) Seven Household Items you can use Differently or Repurpose - I have never thought about use my George Foreman grill for grilling fruit.

2 comments:

Amanda from Faith, Food and Family said...

Thanks for featuring one of my posts! You made my day! :)
God bless,
Amanda

Lydia said...

Ditto to what Amanda said! I liked what I saw of your blog...and this post is such a neat idea! Blessings!