Monday, June 1, 2009

WAYS I SAVED MONEY IN MAY


- Reduced my satellite bill - $15 a month
- 4 FREE Dinners from KFC
- No heat or A/C for 14 days
- Took Payton's Easter pictures myself. Order FREE 5 x 10 from Walgreens along with Family Pack and saved at least $50
- Used Coupons for every shopping trip.
- Used deodorant samples all month.
- Used 8 FREE Pull Up samples this month that I have been saving.
- Took 3 surveys to earn cash.
- Read all email from Mypoint to searn point towards gift cards.
- Read all emails from Inbox Dollars and took surveys to earn cash.
- Planted a FREE pack of perennial seeds last year and they all came back this year. I moved them to other flower gardens to prevent from having to buy new flowers.
- Planted a small garden to have fresh vegetables this summer.
- Used 3 B1G1F coupons when dining out this month.
- I am currently preparing for a yard sale in June. I have gathered all items together now I just need to schedule the day.

No comments: