Monday, May 4, 2009

WAYS I SAVED MONEY IN APRIL


- Used Coupons and Planned Every Shopping Trip
- Compared Gas Prices before purchasing
- Payton's Easter Dress - 50% off plus used a 20% coupon
- No heat for 21 days :)

- Washed 9 loads of laundry with FREE samples of laundry detergent
- Made sure unused lights were off at all times.
- Used FREE shampoo/conditioner for appr. 16 showers.
- Limited my trips to CVS and Walgreens.
- Donated old stove to Habitat for Humanity - $100 tax deduction
- Cleaned ou my Closet - Added items to yard sale pile and made a donation to the Goodwill - $75 tax deduction
- Always tried to take the shortest route when traveling.
- Purchased 2 Christmas gifts that was 75% off.
- When purchasing airline ticket for Matt, I used ebates and my credit card that earns cash back
- Dinner Out - Ruby Tuesday
Used B1G1F coupon
Used $25 gift card
OOP - Tip only

2 comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom said...

9 loads of laundry with free samples?! That is great! My husband wonders why I get those things--but there is proof that it is definitely worth it.

You did great saving last month. :)

Missy said...

You go girl! Great job!