Monday, March 2, 2009

Multi Use Items - Paper Clips



I can remember when the only kind of paper clip you could purchase was the silver ones. Now you can get them in all colors including gold and some are stripped. You can now find spiral and heartshaped paper clips HERE. Some scrapbookers even decorate paper clips with stickers and tags. HERE are some ideas.


I use paper clips often with my coupons and with work. Of course, they help keep things organized. I have also seen paper clips used for other things too. Here is a decorated Lampshade with Paperclips HERE and some people have used paper clips to create sculptures HERE.

Other uses for paperclips:
- ornament hangers
- bag clips
- my FIL used one as an antenna on an old radio

Do you have any other uses for paper clips?

No comments: