Thursday, December 18, 2008

FREE or ALMOST FREE Christmas Gifts

Below is a list of items that I featured on my blog for FREE or almost FREE that I am giving as Christmas presents this year.
Christmas Cards - I purchased my Christmas cards this year with this deal and was very impressed.
Nike IPOD Carrying Case - Gift for my nephew.
Bath and Body Works - I have posted several times about getting items on sale along with freebies. I am giving several BBW items to playschool teachers, co-workers, and my MIL.
Coupon List - 3 items at Gymboree for less than $15.
Mypoints.com - 4 FREE Gift Cards


Below is a list of items that I found on other blogs:
FREE Callaway golf balls
Aeropostale Deal - 2 items for less than $10
Coldwater Creek- 2 Carry Bags for less than $15


Have you found any other great FREEBIES that you are giving as gifts this year? As you can see, it does pay to have a blog and to read other blogs with saving tips and ideas.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

My son took my free Pilsbury dooh boy doll to school today for a gift exchange. He said it was the hit of the party.