Friday, December 12, 2008

FINALLY FRIDAY

It's Friday and I'm taking a vacation day!! I have a very busy weekend planned with so much to do. Saturday, I am having an early Christmas with my mom's side of the family at my house. There will be approximately 25-30 people. Did I say it was at my house? I'm not quite sure how I got talked into this.

Hopefully, I will get my to do list accomplished if I work very hard. I am going to post my To Do List. I am thinking maybe it will help motivate me.

Have a great weekend and see you Monday!

To Do List:
- Wrap Gifts (Not a single one has been wrapped)
- Bake Cookies
- Make Corn Salad
- Make Pasta Salad
- Clean Entire House (Vacuum, Mop, Dust, Clean Bathrooms)
- Address Christmas Cards
- Organize My Office/Computer Room
- Clean Out Refrigerator

2 comments:

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Cheering you on! Merry Christmas

Sona said...

ack! sounds like a busy time!