Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally Friday


My favorite day of the week has finally arrived. This week has been good but we are very slow at work and the days have been extremely long.

This week I am going to a benefit chicken stew tomorrow night for a 3 year old little boy who has leukemia. The little boys father works with my husband. He was diagnosed about 3 months ago and doing OK right now.

I would also like to do some Christmas shopping. I have found some great coupons that I would like to use this week.

Have a great weekend!!

Do you have anything special planned?

4 comments:

Dr. Mom said...

My college roommate's daughter had leukemia as well. She is in remission now. She went through all the treatments and is doing great now. I hope the little boy pulls through. We are throwing a birthday party for my 4 yr old daughter.

Lorrie Veasey said...

Hi- found your blog through Suburb Sanity's cocktail party! I think you are thrifty AND nifty. I'm having a giveaway on my blog at www.ournameisblog.blogspot.com Hope you'll stop by

Tami @ This Mom's Delight said...

Friday night sleepover for my son and his friends. Saturday household projects. Sunday church.

Maria said...

Dr. Mom - Happy Birthday to your daughter. The little boy is going through chemo right now. He is doing ok at the moment. We raised over $2100 last night.

Lorrie... Thanks for stopping by. I will check out your blog.

Tami... Sounds like a fun weekend.