Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thrifty Decorating Tip

Not only do I love to find great money saving tips by reading blogs and reading magazines, but you can often find tips on talk shows.
I DVR 3 talk shows a day but only watch what is appealing to me. Some shows I delete and some I only watch bits and pieces.

Last week, I saw the neatest thing on Rachael Ray. KC does her decorating segments and she was doing a viewer's man room by decorating it with a Yankees theme. On 1 wall she did a picture of the Yankee stadium for almost nothing. I thought it turned out great and you can do it with any picture for FREE online. Click here to check it out. This would be awesome in a childs room.

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

This is the neatest thing... and from the looks of it its FREE ?? I havent gone 'all the way' with it yet b/c I am not sure exactly what art I want to print but I am going to do this in both my kids rooms for Christmas!!! thanks Maria :)

Maria said...

KC on Rachael Ray said it was FREE also. That would be a neat thing to do for Christmas. I know you can find inexpensive frames. They may not be the right color but a couple of cans of spray paint would do the trick.