Monday, July 7, 2008

Great Bargains Found While Shopping at Tanger Outlets

Tanger Outlets has become one of my favorite places to shop. I located a coupon book as soon as I got there which had some great coupons. I also had (2) coupons for Carters $10 off a $50 purchase a 20% off Coupon for The Childrens Place. I also visited the Kitchen Collection store, The Gap, several shoe stores with my mom and Koret Clothing. Below are the great deals I got.

Carters - 6 Winter/Fall Outfits for my Daughter for $41.02 - Averaging $6.84 per outfit.

The Childrens Place - A sundress for next year on the clearance rack for $4.19 with coupon.

The Kitchen Collection - Love this store. I had never been in one before and they some great things on SALE. I bought 3 Taco trays as Christmas gifts - $4 Each , 1 Paring Knife - .99 Each , and 3 Kids Sectional Plates on Clearance - .80 each , and 1 Cake Pan with Lid - $4.97.

Total Spent - $70.26

No comments: