Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sample Review

I'm adding a new feature to my blog. SAMPLE REVIEW. I have been trying lots of new things with the samples I receive in the mail. As I do try things, I am going to let you know if I like well enough to purchase. Let me know what you think too.

First Review - Neutrogena Microderm Cleansing Pads
I received 3 of these yesterday in my Baby Gift Pack from Johnson & Johnson. They are excellent. You slide the pad onto your fingers, hold under warm water, scrub with the beaded side first and then the striped side. It left my face very soft, clean, and
refreshed. Excellent way to exfoliate.

CVS Price - $7.99 for 24 Each

Definitely Would Buy!!

2 comments:

Rhiana said...

So expensive though! .31 cents every time you wash your face? Am I doing the math right? Hmmm, seems like a lot.

Maria said...

Yes, that is about right. It does seem like a lot but I was very impressed with the product. I do not currently have a daily ritual of taking care of my face/skin but this is a product that I was impressed with and would consider using on a regular basis.