Friday, April 18, 2008

FINALLY - Its Suppose to Be Nice This Weekend.



I am so happy that it is FINALLY going to nice this weekend. I have so much work that I need to do in my yard. I plan on doing that Saturday and I would love to go back to the park with Payton. Saturday night I am going to my favorite restaurant ...... Arigatos....... Japanese steakhouse. A splurge to celebrate a family members birthday. I couldn't say NO to that.




Does anyone have anything fun planned this weekend?? Let me know.

2 comments:

Ineke said...

saturday i am going to my final art history lesson in a museum in Utrecht and that evening i will have dinner at my sister's and pick up my children who have been staying overnight. Sunday evening i hope to do some work in the garden too and that evening my husband comes back from a week biking in Spain.

Greetings from the Netherlands !

Maria said...

Hi Ineke. Sounds like you have a fun filled weekend. Thanks for commenting on my blog and Greetings to you from the USA.