Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NEW Tuesday Series - Thrifty Items That Keep Me Organized

Starting today and continuing every Tuesday, I will share a thrifty item that helps keep me organized.  By no way, am I as organized as I would like to be, but I do try.

A Chalk Board

I have this chalkboard hung in my pantry.  I use it for my grocery list.  I add items as I run out of something.  I use to use a notepad but every time I would start a list my daughter or husband would need the notepad, move it to another location or write on my list. This seems to work best for me and I always know if there are any items I need when planning my grocery shopping.

The chalkboard was actually a gift from a friend but I am sure you could find one very cheap or possible make one for yourself with chalkboard paint.

No comments: