Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Build-A-Bear Workshop - Friends Count



This year, Build-A-Bear Workshop will celebrate two major milestones.  The first milestone is their 15th birthday.  I can't believe it has been 15 years.  I can remember going to Build-A-Bear for the first time, I was 28.  I wanted to be a kid again and make a bear.  Since opening in 1997, Build-A-Bear has been a global brand while being recognized as a company with heart. The second milestone is the celebration of selling their 100 millionth furry friend.

To celebrate both of these milestones, Build-A-Bear Workshop wants to spread the word that Friends Count! Whether your best friend is one of your longtime gal pals, your spouse, your pet, or even your teddy bear, we can all agree that our friends have made our lives so much better.  I can not imagine my life without my friends.  I am so very lucky that I have a friend that I have been friends with since I was 2.  Our families were friends, and then we became friends. We grew up together, went to school together our whole life, and celebrated our marriages and the birth of our kids together.   We have also been through a lot bad times together.  Losing parents, divorce and getting remarried, ups and downs of being a mother and just problems of everyday life.  I can not imagine my life without her.  I cherish every minute we have shared.  We may not always talk weekly, but we know no matter what....we are ALWAYS there if we need each other.   I feel very blessed to have her as my friend.

Join Build-A-Bear in their celebration.  Maybe its time for a new friend for yourself or your child.  Anytime is a perfect time to get a new furry friend.

Disclaimer:  This opportunity and information was provided to me by Build-A-Bear and MomSelect.  I have the opportunity of winning a gift card by participating.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: