Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ways I Saved/Earned Money This Week

Here is a list of things I did to save/earn money this week:

- I read all of my Inbox Dollars emails daily to add money to my account.
- I read all of my MyPoints emails daily to add points to receive FREE gift cards.
 
- Continued to stockpile grocery items.
- Took advantage of the deals on diapers this week and stockpiled a few.

- Had leftovers for lunch 2 days this week. No food wasted and money saved by not cooking something else.

- Continued trying to teach my 4 year old the importance of not leaving lights on or not using lights during the day when they are not needed. (Not sure if we will ever get there!)

- Cleaned out my coupon binder and filed new coupons for future shopping trips.

- Received $10 from Cash4Books in Referrals - Thanks!!

- Watched 1 movie for FREE saved on my DVR, thanks to Starz free weekend on Directv a couple of months ago. 
  
- Received a $3 deposit in paypal for a survey payments.
- Planned my shopping trips with sales ads and coupons so I would be prepared to shop while we were already out so I wouldn't have to make any special trips.

- Transferred a prescription to Kerr Drug and earned a FREE $25 gift card. 
 
- For my enjoyment, I read a FREE book that I received from Booksneeze.  
 
- Finished gathering all my tax information so I can prepare ours as soon as dh's W-2 arrives.
 
- Planned an outing for tomorrow. Trying to see how I can save money while taking a day trip.  Will  post my details.
  
What did you do to save/earn money this week?