Saturday, January 29, 2011

Big Lots Finds

I posted earlier about the 20% coupon available this weekend for Big Lots.  So while we were out yesterday, I ran by a couple to see what I could find.  A friend told me about the Instant Scrapbooks she saw at her local store.  I love to do these for my kids.  The scrapbook pages are already made and you have to do is add pictures and stickers if you prefer(they are included with the book).  I purchase a couple of them a couple weeks ago from our local store.  The price is unbeatable.  I have never found them this cheap. 


Fun in the Sun - $12

This is what I purchased yesterday with my coupon:

2 - Hallmark Happy Birthday Instant Scrapbooks - $4 each = $8 less 20% = $6.40 total
1 - Little All Star Baby Boy Book - $5 less 20% = $4
Total OOP (incl. tax) - $11.23

I was very pleased with my purchase.  I just wish that I had found more.  The selection varies from each store.  These would also make great birthday gifts or baby shower gifts. 

No comments: