Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus Review


To describe it in one word....entertaining!! 

We got to go to the circus yesterday.  We had so much fun.  Not only was entertaining for Payton but my husband and I also enjoyed it.  Since Bryson is only 7 months old, he didn't really pay a lot of attention to the show.  He just enjoyed watching all the people around him and when everyone would applaud he would smile.  It has been many years since my husband and I had been to the circus and it was Payton's first time.  It brought back lots of childhood memories for both of us.  It was a great family outing.  Payton is already asking to go again. 

On our way home, I asked what every ones favorite thing was.  Payton said her favorite thing was the elephants.  She loves animals and her face lite up when the elephants were performing.  My husbands favorite thing was the motorcycles (a typical guy response).  He remembers seeing them when he was a kid and he is still trying to figure out how they ride in a cage.  My favorite thing was the trapeze performers.  I love to watch them and I can only imagine the rush they get each time they perform.

Here is a few pictures that I wanted to share from the show.








Disclaimer:  I did receive a free 4-pack of tickets for this review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: