Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Thrifty Flowers

With summer comes flowers.  Every summer I always buy hanging baskets for the front porch.  I also fix several flower pots for the back patio.  I almost bought some a couple of weeks ago but I am so glad that I waited.  I took advantage of the great deal Lowes Foods had last weekend on their hanging baskets.  I bought 10 hanging baskets at $5 each = $50.  This is what I ended up with.

4 hanging baskets for my front porch















2 hanging baskets for flower hook at bench














1 flower pot at back door














3 small flower pots on steps and 2 medium flower pots on back patio














1 hanging basket for my new hanging basket holder















I usually spend at least $100 if not more each summer on flowers.  With the great sale Lowes Foods had, I saved $50+.  I was very pleased with my savings and I love the flowers that I purchased.

4 comments:

Mrs. Zwieg said...

Beautiful! What a great deal!

***Popped over from the Wednesday Window! You have a very lovely blog!

Renee Ann said...

You lovely home, and the flowers look great! Blessings! (I'm visiting from The Wednesday Window.)

Maria said...

Mrs. Zwieg,

Thanks and thanks for visiting. I hope you come back and comment again.

Maria said...

Renee Ann,

Thank so much. I got lucky with the flowers.

Thanks for visiting and for commenting.