Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thoughtful Thursday.....UPDATE!!

I just got back from the doctor and Payton has a chest, throat, and head infection. They gave her cough medicine and an antibiotic. Hopefully, this will get her on the road to recovery.


Today I am going to be selfish and ask and that you send all your thoughts and best wishes my way. My 21 month old daughter Payton still has a terrible head and chest cold. This has been going on for a week now and she isn't getting any better if not a little worse. I was up watching cartoons this morning from 1am to 3:30am. She coughed the whole time. I am taking her to the doctor this morning. Hopefully, he will give me some miracle medicine.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

i sure hope the doc can fix her up! nothing worse than your baby being sick and you can just make it go away..... cool mist humidifiers help alot w/ congestion..... xoxo let me know how she is!

Sona said...

Sick kids are never fun. Hope she gets well.


And I love your blog - just ran across it a couple of days ago!

Soccer Mom said...

it will get better soon w/ meds! im glad it wasnt anything worse! get some rest !! :)

Maria said...

Thanks for the well wishes.

Sona, thanks for the visiting my blog and commenting. I hope you visit often.