Monday, July 21, 2008

Multi-Uses for Cotton Swabs

I have always been told not to use Q-Tips to clean your ears but I do every day with alcohol. No problems, so far. Below is some other great uses that I have found.

1) Use to light candles with hard to reach candle wicks.
2) Q-tips dipped in alcohol to clean electronic items - computer keyboards.

3) Clean hard to reach areas - water faucets, around the sill of sinks.
4) Use to place glue on small items when crafting.
5) Use to clean up nail polish goofs.
6) Clean mud/dirt out of the bottom of shoe soles.
7) Use to clean the screen in our cold water hose on our washing machine --- my husbands favorite use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your multi-use items have inspired me to recycle items that I have for new uses. Thanks for the inspiration. I look forward to your Monday posts.