Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Favorite Drug Store Deals This Week - 5/26-6/1

Here is a list of my favorite deals at CVS this week:





Mars Chocolate Singles - .75
Receive .75 ECB
Final Price - FREE
Limit 1

FREE CVS Body Wash - Details Here



Here is a list of my favorite deals at Walgreens this week:








Virmax Prostate Health - $10
Receive $10 RR
Final Price - FREE

TRUEresult Blood Glucose Monitor - $12.99
Receive $12.99 MIR
Final Price - FREE after Rebate

Oral B CrossAction or Complete Toothbrush or Advantage Floss Picks, Select Crest Toothpaste, Scope Outlast or Dual Blast Mouthwash - $2.99
Receive $2 RR
Use $1 coupon 4/28 P&G insert
Final Price - FREE after coupon and RR



Here is a list of my favorite deals at Rite Aid this week:







Nothing makes my favorite list this week!


No comments: