Friday, August 5, 2011

Payless Shoe Store - Dance Shoes for Payton

Payton will soon be starting her second year of dance.  This year she is taking Ballet & Tap I.  Therefore, she will need ballet shoes and tap shoes.  I posted earlier today about the great deal Payless has going on this weekend, so I decided to take advantage of it and purchase Payton's dance shoes. 


Here is what I purchased:

1 Pair of Tap Shoes - $24.99
1 Pair of Ballet Shoes - $19.99
Received 50% off 2nd Pair (10.00)
Used 20% off coupon (7.00)
7% Tax $3.15 - No Tax (Tax FREE Weekend)
Total OOP - $27.98

Amount Saved Including Tax -  20.15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, so I always love your site, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the fantastic work, My friend recommends your site.

My blog:
rachat credit meilleur taux www.rachatdecredit.net