Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Couponing for Community Update


Don't forget next week is Couponing for Community donation week.  If you have a blog, its not too late to sign up.

Couponing for Community is an effort by couponers all over America to use the power of couponing to make a united impact. By using your couponing skills start buying extra items each week while you are shopping to give to a homeless shelter, food pantry, or a friend in need during the week of May 8-14, 2011! May 14 is also National Stamp Out Hunger day, so giving is as easy as leaving a bag of non-perishable items by your mailbox.

I have been gathering my items to donate.  I first went through my stockpile and pulled items out to donate.  I have picked up a few extra items in the past few weeks while couponing shopping.  I have also set aside $20 to purchase more items this week by using coupons. 

Here is what I have collected so far: 

Hygiene Products




Grocery Items




I will share my totals with you next week along with what I purchased with $20.

No comments: