Friday, August 27, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY



TGIF

It's been awhile since I have done a "Finally Friday" post. I am settling in to being a stay at home mom. I think I finally have "somewhat" of a schedule for us. Everyone is adjusting and things are going pretty well right now.

I can not believe this is the last full week in August. I hate to see fall come. I find this time of the year depressing. Do you? I am a spring/summer kind of girl. The cold weather is NOT for me.

As you can tell, I have been able to spend a lot more time blogging. I love finding new coupons and great deals. Since I am now a stay-at-home mom I work every day to find the best deals for my family to save us money. I am going on a "pantry stock up" trip to the grocery store this week. I have lots of coupons ready and a few gift cards to use also. I will share my trip with you on Monday.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.