Friday, June 12, 2009

Thrifty and Neat Blog Entries Found This Week


1) Table Decorating Ideas on a Budget - I love to sit at a nicely decorated table.

2) Enchancing Delicious BBQ Ribs with Vanilla - These would be a hit at my house. My mouth waters just reading the recipe.

3) Father's Day Gift Ideas - Great list of thrifty ideas.

4) Grilled Spice Rubbed Chicken Tacos - I'm saving this recipe so I use some of my veggies from my garden to make this. This sounds so good!

5) Make a Wildflower Centerpiece - Meredith shares great tips for making a centerpiece.

6) Old Fashioned, Simple Birthday Party - Here is another post from Meredith. She always makes everything look so pretty and classy.

7) The Best Idea I Ever Had - Kirsten came up with a great idea for her kids to have a fun filled day.

8) Easy and Cheap Suncather Craft - Sounds like a fun thing to do.

No comments: