Sunday, November 23, 2008

I WON ANOTHER BLOG AWARD!!


Thanks so much to Julie at Coupon Saving Family for my award. What a great surprise and honor and such an awesome way to start off the week. Now I have to tell you six things that I am thankful for, and then I have to award six people with this award.
I am Thankful For:

1) My Wonderful Family

2) My Great Friends (online included)

3) I am thankful for my faith.

4) My Home that is filled with Love.

5) The jobs that my husband and I have so that we are able to provide for my daughter and ourselves. There is so many people without jobs that are struggling to make it from day to day.

6) My ability and love of having a blog and hoping that I am in some helping others find the best and thrifty things in this world.

Now I have to pass this award on to 6 others:

1) Katie at Three Blondes and a Redhead - She is currently doing a 12 days of Christmas series with lots of great things to do.

2) Kristen at Pajama Mama - She had a great post Friday on a creative thrifty idea for a Christmas gift.

3) KaseyQ at The Beautiful Thrifty Life - She always has great deals available.

4) Angie at Thrifty Florida Mom - Sharing Ideas on how to Spend Less, Save More, and Act Your Wage

5) Debbie at Suburb Sanity - She is such a great person and I love to read her blog. She has the funniest stories.

6) Thrifty Jinxy - Another great blog with freebies and ways to save money.

4 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

NO WAY! I, I don't know what to say. Who do thank first? Of course, I must thank the Academy...and my family, who gets to be ignored for about an hour a day while I blog...and of course, YOU. Thank you, Maria!!! It may take me a few days, but I'll thank you on my blog soon. Happy Sunday!

Kristen, pajama mama said...

What a cool surprise-and compliment! THANK YOU, Maria! What a great way to start the week too!
-kristen

Debbie said...

I thought Katie would never finish her acceptance speech and let me up here.
Thanks for thinking of me Maria and including me with such great bloggers. You know I love your blog and you were one of my first friends in this crazy blogosphere. I feel like singing "Make new friends, but keep the old..." Be thankful I'm not vlogging.

KaseyQ said...

Thanks so much! It is always nice to know that I'm not just "talking to myself" out there in the blogosphere! Glad to know you appreciate it, and thanks for your kind comments. :-)