Monday, July 7, 2008

Items Purchased on Vacation for FREE or Almost FREE

Of course when spending a week at the beach, you have to make a grocery store trip the day you arrive or the next day. I have been trying to plan ahead and purchase as many items as possible when they are on sale. I have also been collecting coupons to take with me for my grocery shopping. I have compiled a list of my FREE or almost FREE items that I have been able to get.

Purchased at the Beach:
pasta - FREE with Coupon
pasta sauce - FREE with Coupon
4 - 2o oz. Cokes - FREE with Coupon
2 - 7up 2 Liters - .51 each with Coupon
2 - 7up 20 oz. Drinks - .22 each with Coupon
Free Chicken Biscuit - McDonalds Coupon
Free Chicken Sandwich - McDonalds Coupon
Free Coronza Chips - 2 Bags
Free Hot Pockets - Coupon from Food Lion
4 12-Pack Drinks (CVS - There was one close to our condo.)
Lunch Deli Meat - Food Lion Coupon
Free Plasticware - Given to us at Food Lion - Not sure why?


Items Taken with Us: Most of is this is Thanks to CVS :) and my Travel Size Samples for FREE
Party mix - FREE
candy - FREE
shaving cream - .19
razors - FREE
lotion
toothpaste - FREE
deodorant - FREE
shampoo - FREE
conditioner - FREE
hairspray - FREE
mustard - FREE
mayo - .29
3 - cereals .95 each
laundry detergent - Travel Size - 1.00

Items Gave to Us for FREE: Thanks to the place we stayed.
Beach Bag
3 Beach Balls
Free Lotion, Shampoo and Soap for Each Person (Of course, I brought those home)
Toilet Tissue
Free Brochure of Attractions in the Area

No comments: